- If there are any issues with your order, please contact us within 10 days of receiving your order.
- Customized/personalized products cannot be returned.
- To be eligible for a return, the item(s) must be in their original condition: unwashed, unworn, unaltered, and must have all tags attached.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping fees for the return item(s).
- Proof of purchase is required.
- If your order arrived damaged, please email us at email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the defective or damaged items as soon as possible. We will work to resolve the issue.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
To start a return, exchange, or if you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org